27 July 2015

city with my boy








so this past weekend i brought alex to chicago with me because I was able to have the opportunity to get in contact with some Brandy Melville people and one of the social media managers was coming to chicago these dates and asked me to come to do a mini shoot. sooo i brought alex along with me and decided it was a good idea to celebrate his birthday a little early with some surprises. 

throughout the day on friday i gave alex a series of clues so he could try and figure out what we were doing at the end of they day, and this was what it was 


















this was undoubtedly the coolest experience of our lives this far. i loved being able to share what i saw with alex and iknow he was thinking the same. its the most incredible feeling experiencing such amazing things together and this was the best yet. happy early 20th to my best friend, can't wait for other adventures life will bring us

the next morning i took him to the field museum to see Sue (duh) and i think my legs were numb. then we went to the navy pier at night and watched the fireworks.


No comments:

Post a Comment