27 January 2014

Tavi

this girl. this girl is the absolute source of my inspiration.
TaviGevinson. without a doubt she was my first inspiration. i first discovered her when she was about 12, which was my current age as well. i admired how out-there she was. the fact she was so young and wore such amazing outfits and went to fashin shows was astonishing to me. i spent every day just watching her youtube videos w rodarte and her going through her outfits from day to day. i wanted to be like her so badly. she was my inspiration to create a blog. not this one of course. i had a blog way back when and put outfits and stuff on there. although, i lost touch with it. as well as tavi. now, she is actually stunning and has seriously become successful. she will always be my number one inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment